Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website requires your acceptance of the terms and conditions below, as well as any amendments or additional terms, policies or procedures published on this website from time to time. You should check these terms and conditions from time to time to keep informed of any such amendments or additions. By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions. Red Dog Wine & Spirits has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website.
- You must be 19 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages in British Columbia, Canada
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased and picked up by an adult (a person 19 years of age or older who is not intoxicated)
- Red Dog Wine & Spirits products are only available for purchase in the Province of British Columbia and Yukon Territory, Canada.
If (a) you are not of legal drinking age in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site; (b) it is otherwise illegal in your jurisdiction for you to access, view and/or use this site; or (c) the consumption, use, advertising or promotion of alcohol and/or alcoholic beverages is illegal in your jurisdiction, then you may not use this web site. If any of these conditions apply to you, please leave this site immediately. If you do not leave this site, then you will be deemed for all purposes to have represented that none of these conditions apply to you.
- This website and its content is copyright © 2021 Red Dog Wine & Spirits, all rights reserved. Red Dog Wine & Spirits either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content on our website (including the organization and layout of this site), or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on our website. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the prior written permission of Red Dog Wine & Spirits.
- Red Dog Wine & Spirits grants to you a strictly limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use a single copy of the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content on our website, for non-commercial (personal or educational) purposes only, provided that (a) you do not modify any such content; and (b) you include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice and this limited license.
- You cannot make any other use of this content including, but not limited to:
- any commercial use of such content;
- including such content in or with any product that you create or distribute;
- copying content onto your or any other person’s website; or
- distributing it to anyone whatsoever.
Not withstanding the above, nothing contained in this license shall be construed as conferring any right under any copyright of Red Dog Wine & Spirits or any other person who owns the copyright in content provided on our website.
- This website contains various trademarks which are owned by Red Dog Wine & Spirits. The names of all products and services mentioned on our website are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of trademarks or trade-names on this website does not convey or create any license or other rights in these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited.
- The information posted by Red Dog Wine & Spirits on this site is believed to be accurate when posted, but is not warranted or represented in any way to be so. Any use or reliance on such information is at your own risk. Your access and/or use of this site is strictly on an “as is” basis, and you must not assume that this site will be error free or that it will operate without interruption or as intended.
- Red Dog Wine & Spirits welcomes your comments regarding this website, but we will not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. Accordingly, we ask that you do not send us any such materials. If, despite this request, you do send us creative materials or other information, you agree not to assert any ownership right or legal right to or control over your submission (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade mark, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, an acknowledgment or credit.
- You agree to use any bulletin board, uploading feature, e-mail or other forum for communication only to send and receive messages and material that are related to the web site or particular forum. You acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by you or any other person are not endorsed by Red Dog Wine & Spirits, and such communications should not be considered to have been reviewed, screened, or approved by Red Dog Wine & Spirits. If you rely on information posted by other users, you do so solely at your own risk. You agree that upon posting material on the Red Dog Wine & Spirits website, you grant Red Dog Wine & Spirits and its successors and assigns a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license under your copyright to use, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, reproduce and create works derived from or based upon such material in any and all media, without any duty to account to you. In addition, you irrevocably waive all of your moral rights as author in respect of such information, however arising. You shall use this website for lawful purposes only. You shall not use this website to do any of the following:
- post, store, transmit, download or distribute any threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or legally objectionable materials of any kind, including anything constituting or encouraging a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability, or otherwise violating any laws;
- post any non-public information about companies without the proper authorization to do so;
- provide false information on your registration, or impersonate someone else;
- post, transmit or otherwise distribute any materials that contain a virus, trojan horse, worm, or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or reproduce any information, software or other material protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, without the permission of the copyright owner or the holder of the right.
- Red Dog Wine & Spirits reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any content of this website received from you, including without limitation bulletin board postings. Red Dog Wine & Spirits reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any person access to this website or any portion thereof without notice. Red Dog Wine & Spirits reserves the right to edit any notices of postings for clarity and length.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Red Dog Wine & Spirits, its affiliates and partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including lawyers’ fees, arising out of your use of this website.
- This site is created and controlled by Red Dog Wine & Spirits in the Province of British Columbia, Canada. As such, the laws of the Province of British Columbia, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, shall govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Red Dog Wine & Spirits reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
- The parties have required that this agreement and all documents related hereto be prepared in English. Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s’y rattachent soient redigés en anglais.
Terms and Conditions for Buy the Case Direct
- All wines are offered subject to availability at the time your order is received. Wines may be of limited quantity, while quantities last or may be or become out of stock.
- All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars and consumers will pay the retail price, which will be confirmed by the BCLDB when order is placed, plus applicable taxes and bottle deposit. All prices are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions accepted.
- Due to BCLDB regulations, we cannot sell single bottles, custom mixed cases, or partial cases. All of our wines are sold by the unmixed case (usually cases of 12 bottles), but some of the premium wines are packed in 6 bottles per case. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The product remains in the BCLDB warehouse and is released in case lots upon initiation of orders.
- Wines must be delivered to a government BC Liquor Store. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks from date the order is placed at the BC Liquor Store of your choice, to when you must go to pickup the product and make payment. No deliveries will be made to any other address.
- Must be legal drinking age in the Province of British Columbia or Yukon Territory, Canada.
- Red Dog attempts to ensure that the information on the www.thereddog.ca website and related social media is accurate. However, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. We expressly reserve the right to correct errors and to change or update information at any time without notice In the event of an error, Red Dog reserves the right to correct the error.
- You will order and retrieve the Products and/or the Services in accordance with the terms set out on the website or on the Order Form delivered to you electronically, in response to your request to purchase a product or products.
- Your agreement with Red Dog Wine & Spirits is governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- Please enjoy our products responsibly.